Welcome to the FPA Dallas/Fort Worth Chapter
2014 FPA Scholarship Information Available Now
The primary aim of our Chapter, and the FPA as a whole, is to be a community that fosters the value of financial planning and advances the financial planning profession. Part of advancing the financial planning profession is promoting the CFP certification marks as the cornerstone of our profession. To this end, our Chapter has established the FPA DFW Scholarship Program, which is a merit-based program for qualified CFP candidates across the state of Texas.
The FPA DFW Scholarship Committee has established 2 types of awards:
- CFP Exam Fee Scholarships, which are awarded as the
Peggy Everson, CFP® Memorial Merit Scholarship
Quest Capital Management Merit Scholarship in Honor of E.W.”Woody” Young, CFP®
FPA DFW Professional Development Merit Scholarship
- CFP Exam Preparation Scholarships, which are awarded as the
Keir Professional Development CFP® Prep Course Scholarship
Complete application packages must be emailed or postmarked on or before: Monday, March 31st, 2014
FPA Planner Search
Get Financial Planning Leads
Our unique online tool, FPA PlannerSearch®, is designed to help consumers find financial planners who:
· Are a RIA or bank affiliate*
*In accordance with FPA policy, participants in FPA PlannerSearch must be affiliated with a state or SEC-registered investment adviser or a state or federally chartered trust or banking institution, unless they are otherwise exempt from registration. Sign up for an Enhanced Listing ($99) or a Basic Listing (free) and gain visibility with thousands of potential clients a month. You must meet the eligibility requirements listed above to participate. Sign up or renew your FPA Planner Search listing today!
FPA DFW Member Bring a Guest Program
Click here to learn more about how to invite a guest to a FPA event for FREE! Come grow with us this year. Certain restrictions and rules apply.
Click on the links below to learn more the FPA Dallas Forth Worth Chapter
- Hispanic Financial Planning Videos (YouTube links) Created by FPA DFW
FPA DFW 2014 Double Platinum Partner
RC Securities - www.rcsecurities.com
Realty Capital Securities’ sales, operations and executive management teams have extensive experience in financial services and provide expertise in investment program distribution, marketing and educational initiatives aimed at the direct investment industry.
- Distributor of Programs for American Realty Capital, Healthcare Trust of America and United Development Funding Collectively Exceeding $4 Billion in Offerings
- Wholesaling Team Members Have Raised Over $5 Billion Historically
- RCS Management Team Members Average Over 15 Years of Industry Experience
- Experience in the Major Broker Dealer Systems
- Selling to Over 80,000 Registered Representatives Associated With Over 200 Broker Dealers