FPA DFW 2014 Honors Awards
The FPA of Dallas/Fort Worth was pleased to honor this year's Honors Award Honorees on October 7th at the W Hotel in Dallas. This evening also included the 2014 FPA Scholarship Award presentations as well. Congratulations to all of this years well deserving honorees.
Click here to view the online photo album for this event
The 2014 Honorees are as follows
Honors Award Recipient
Patrick Dougherty, MBA, CFP®
Dougherty Wealth Management, LLC
Honors Award Recipient
Tara Scottino, CFP®
Carter Financial Management
Chairman's Award Recipient
Guy Cumbie, CFP®, CIMA®
Cumbie Advisory Services, Inc.
Young Guns Award Recipient
Jennifer Calvi, CFP®
Quest Capital Management, Inc.
The FPA and its members believe in giving back to the community. Through donations and monies raised during the Award Dinner every year, members have the opportunity to make a difference. This year's benefiting charity is the "Operation Once in a Lifetime” which provides support to military veterans. If you would like to make a monetary donation to this organization please send it by check to: FPA DFW, PO BOX 261750, Plano, TX 75026
FPA Planner Search
Get Financial Planning Leads
Our unique online tool, FPA PlannerSearch®, is designed to help consumers f find financial planners who:
- Are a current member of FPA in good standing
- Are a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERtm Professional
- Are a RIA or bank affiliate
- Adhere to FPA's Code of Ethics
- Abide by the FPA Standard of Care
*In accordance with FPA policy, participants in FPA PlannerSearch must be affiliated with a state or SEC-registered investment adviser or a state or federally chartered trust or banking institution, unless they are otherwise exempt from registration. Sign up for an Enhanced Listing ($99) or a Basic Listing (free) and gain visibility with thousands of potential clients a month. You must meet the eligibility requirements listed above to participate. Sign up or renew your FPA Planner Search listing today!
FPA DFW Member Bring a Guest Program
Click here to learn more about how to invite a guest to a FPA event for FREE! Come grow with us this year. Certain restrictions and rules apply.
Click on the links below to learn more the FPA Dallas Forth Worth Chapter
- Hispanic Financial Planning Videos (YouTube links) Created by FPA DFW
FPA DFW 2014 Double Platinum Partner
RC Securities - www.rcsecurities.com
Realty Capital Securities’ sales, operations and executive management teams have extensive experience in financial services and provide expertise in investment program distribution, marketing and educational initiatives aimed at the direct investment industry.
- Distributor of Programs for American Realty Capital, Healthcare Trust of America and United Development Funding Collectively Exceeding $4 Billion in Offerings
- Wholesaling Team Members Have Raised Over $5 Billion Historically
- RCS Management Team Members Average Over 15 Years of Industry Experience
- Experience in the Major Broker Dealer Systems
- Selling to Over 80,000 Registered Representatives Associated With Over 200 Broker Dealers