Chair: Taylor Steele, CFP®, CLU, AIF
Our membership committee will consist of at least ten (10) participants and will coordinate/conduct the following activities with assistance from all members:
· Develop and execute the Membership Committee three year Strategic Plan and annual Plan of Work.
· Committee meetings will occur in person once per quarter and via GoToMeeting or conference call every month when there is not an in-person meeting.
· Attend chapter meetings and events.
· Meet and greet all new members and guests at each event both before and after the event to promote the value of FPA and encourage bringing other guests.
· Man the new member/guest sign-in table at every luncheon.
· Conduct and participate in bi-annual new member breakfasts.
· Run a membership recruiting campaign at the Day at the Ballpark, the FPA Symposium, FPA Career Day and other FPA sponsored events.
· Contact new members monthly and welcome them to FPADFW; encourage them to attend the next event.
· Contact members who did not renew their membership monthly and encourage them to renew.
· Contact the coordinators of the university financial planning degree programs and CFP Certificate programs including SMU, UD, TCU, UNT and Texas Tech to solicit student members.
- Present to area classes of the CFP Certificate preparation courses.
· Contact non-member CFPs and encourage their membership.
· Recruit members from sponsors, affiliated professionals and financial planning firms.
Membership Committee Members:
Bryce Danley, CFP®
Bill Dendy, CFP®