Benefits of Membership
FPA is a dynamic association with 33 years of experience. FPA offers:
- A network of nearly 30,000 financial planning professionals;
- Opportunities to develop relationships with colleagues and other financial experts;
- Local chapter meetings offering outstanding continuing education programs (Texas insurance, CPE and CFP Board, including expanded Code of Ethics program);
- FPA DFW annual Symposium offering nationally known speakers and educational credits;
- Nationally recognized conferences at substantial member discounts;
- Career Development Center programs covering employment, CFP certification, internships, new planner online community and residency programs;
- Practice management and business tools including Journal of Financial Planning, online information and networking services; and
- Strengthened advocacy and public awareness efforts to promote the value of financial planning and the CFP mark.
To view 108 Member Benefits, click here.
To view the national Member Benefits, click here.
To complete an application to join, click here.