Benefits of Membership
FPA is a dynamic association with 33 years of experience. FPA offers:
- A network of nearly 30,000 financial planning professionals;
- Opportunities to develop relationships with colleagues and other financial experts;
- Local chapter meetings offering outstanding continuing education programs (Texas insurance, CPE and CFP Board, including expanded Code of Ethics program);
- FPA DFW annual Symposium offering nationally known speakers and educational credits;
- Nationally recognized conferences at substantial member discounts;
- Career Development Center programs covering employment, CFP certification, internships, new planner online community and residency programs;
- Practice management and business tools including Journal of Financial Planning, online information and networking services; and
- Strengthened advocacy and public awareness efforts to promote the value of financial planning and the CFP® mark.
Most links will redirect you to the FPA National website. Once you join at the FPA National level you will automatically be a member of the Dallas/Fort Worth chapter.
PROMO CODE: CFP® Professionals joining FPA for the first time can use promo code INTROFPA to receive a $200 discount off their total membership dues
$1.08 a Day Provides a Wealth of Member Benefits
To view 108 Member Benefits, click here.
To view the national Member Benefits at a Glance, click here.
To complete an online application to join FPA, click here.
FPA Student Membership: Click Here
This membership catagory is for CFP Candidates & CFP Certificant Students