Benefits of Membership
FPA is a dynamic association with 33 years of experience. FPA offers:
- A network of nearly 30,000 financial planning professionals;
- Opportunities to develop relationships with colleagues and other financial experts;
- Local chapter meetings offering outstanding continuing education programs (Texas insurance, CPE and CFP Board, including expanded Code of Ethics program);
- FPA DFW annual Symposium offering nationally known speakers and educational credits;
- Nationally recognized conferences at substantial member discounts;
- Career Development Center programs covering employment, CFP certification, internships, new planner online community and residency programs;
- Practice management and business tools including Journal of Financial Planning, online information and networking services; and
- Strengthened advocacy and public awareness efforts to promote the value of financial planning and the CFP® mark.
Most links will redirect you to the FPA National website. Once you join at the FPA National level you will automatically be a member of the Dallas/Fort Worth chapter.
PROMO CODE: CFP® Professionals joining FPA for the first time can use promo code INTROFPA to receive a $200 discount off their total membership dues
To view 108 Member Benefits, click here.
To view the national Member Benefits, click here.
To complete an online application to join FPA, click here.
FPA Student Membership: Benefits l Student Membership Application
This membership catagory is for students who are enrolled in a CFP Board Certificate Program